CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF YOUNG WOMEN FOR POLITICAL LEADERSHIP BOOTCAMP
- Interested persons must be female Nigerians between the ages of 25years – 35 years.
- Must be passionate about good governance.
- Must be willing to complete the program (maximum of six months).
- Priority will be given to candidates who reside in Bauchi, Borno, Cross River, Edo, Enugu, Ekiti, Imo, Kebbi, Kwara, Niger, Ondo, and Zamfara states.
- Interested candidates should kindly share a half-page expression of your top five (5) personal and career values. N/B this should be attached as a Microsoft word document and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested persons should also record and send via direct message, a one-minute video clip introducing themselves and expressing interest in the program on either Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Self-introduction must include the person’s name, age, occupation/position, and State of origin/residence/constituency. The video clip should be sent directly to our social media handles – @partnersnigeria on Instagram/Twitter and Partner West Africa – Nigeria on Facebook.
- All applications should be sent on or before January 17th, 2021.
- *Applicants should have an interest in politics and governance. Registration as a member of a political party is an advantage but not compulsory.*